Thursday, August 20, 2009

Either Or

Someone told me that all kids are either a biter or a hitter. Not both. Never ever both. As we know, Zoey is a biter. And said person may have been telling me the above just to make me feel better. But whatever the reason, I bought it. Whenever Zoey attempts to feast on my flesh I console myself by thinking, Well, at least she's not a hitter. Which is what I did this morning after an attempted biting. Then, Zoey smashed me in the head with a plastic duck. Which I think counts as hitting. So I now have a biter and a hitter. And a poops-in-the-tub-er (as discovered last night). Well, at least she's not a ______. PLEASE, help me fill in the blank.



Note: check out The Grandparent pics in the previous post! They're finally up!


14 comments:

  1. at least she's not a republican?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that picture! Well at least she's not a cheerleader?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're all home, safe and sound and puffed full of great expectations and peas. I think we could all use a little grandparenting Decker style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure that bonking people in the head with a rubber duck qualifies as "hitting". A bat, maybe, but a duck - that's just Three Stooges material.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corey- it wasn't a rubber duck. it was a solid, plastic duck that felt like cement. TOTALLY counts as hitting!

    Niki - I kinda want her to be a kicker -- you know, soccer and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, jeez. I hate the pooping in the tub. Niki and Erin were champions at that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would take a biter or a hitter over a poop-in-the-tubber any day. I seriously don't know what I'm going to do when F does that. I'm going to freak out. Seriously freak out. I might turn into the biter or hitter if that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. L@Sean! :)

    not a.......toddler in a tiara?

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANKS MOM!!! Now the world knows my deepest, darkest secret...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like an adventure. I can't offer what she isn't, but I can offer that she is a "baby who will grow out of this phase". She has to eventually, right???

    ReplyDelete